- Since 1997, RE/MAX has been able to boast that nobody in the world sells more real estate.
- RE/MAX has about 50 percent share of voice in the United States – meaning consumers view RE/MAX advertising on national TV almost as much as all its competitors combined. Right now, someone somewhere is watching a RE/MAX TV commercial or reading a RE/MAX print advertisement.
- RE/MAX International is the nation’s Number One real estate franchise, and the number ten franchise overall.
- Today, RE/MAX and its balloon are among the most recognized real estate brands and logos in the world.
- RE/MAX is the Number One Name in Real Estate.
- RE/MAX is the first on the minds of buyers and sellers.
- RE/MAX is in over 90 countries, more than any of its competitors.
- Every 30 seconds, a RE/MAX agent helps someone find their perfect place.
- Centrally located in the center of Hampton Roads in Norfolk’s Historic Ghent
- Additional offices located in Lynnhaven, Virginia Beach and Williamsburg, Virginia.
- The fastest growing RE/MAX brokerage in Virginia.
- Supporter of Children’s Miracle Network and Susan G. Komen the Cure
- When you list your home with RE/MAX Ambassadors, your home is listed on multiple websites.
JASON E. DODD’S INTERNET EXPOSURE AND MARKETING
97% of ALL Real Estate Searches are Web Based
Jason’s extensive website marketing plan attracts a huge audience to his website to find your home. Jason also aggressively advertises and markets your home on various social media sites. In fact, Jason’s facebook page averages 30,000 weekly impressions. Your home is listed in premium positions on the following websites and social media apps: