Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing Jason Dodd, a REALTOR®, is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. Jason Dodd’s services and experience allow you to focus on your move while he manages your home sale from his initial consultation to the closing the deal, and beyond. Jason Dodd takes great pride in repeat business and referrals, and hopes you’ll come to understand why. Jason Dodd’s attention to detail and willingness to work 24/7 will ensure that your selling experience is a positive and profitable one!
As Your Agent, Jason Dodd will:
- Meet you at your home to discuss how you can make your home the most attractive to the largest amount of buyers, for the lowest cost!
- Discuss ways you may stage your home, with his experience in staging many model homes in the Hampton Roads area, with great sales success!
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Create and implement a targeted Sales and Marketing Program just for you, detailing all the efforts he will employ on your behalf including Internet, e-communications, Open Houses, and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you generate curb appeal to ensure you get the most traffic and the highest possible price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible, with his legal skills as an attorney who is well versed in real estate.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for on your street? Feel free to email Jason Dodd to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or to receive a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
FREE Comparable Market Analysis of Your Home
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer or drive right by. Email Jason so he can give you a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. Want to know the best way to stage your home? Email Jason and he can show you some quick tips for maximum effect.
As your Agent, Jason does not want you to have any unexpected financial surprises. What is very important to know is the cost to close on your house. Email Jason Dodd for question about closing costs.
A quick guideline for Closing Costs are as follows:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will usually cost 6%.
- Local recording tax and a state transfer tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include termite and moisture inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.