TESTIMONIALS FROM MILITARY CLIENTS
“All of the internet resources available today still can’t beat having a personal representative like Jason E. Dodd to guide you through the home buying process. We purchased our home in Norfolk while still living in California and Jason made the process as painless as possible. While we had selected a number of homes to consider drawn from Zillow and other internet resources, some of our top choices were sold before we could tour them. Based on our selections, Jason was able to get a great idea of what we were looking for and added another home that we would not have previously considered – the perfect home for our family and the one that we chose. His expertise and personal attention made our first-time home buying experience as pleasant as possible. He also assisted us with referrals to home improvement, painting, carpet and move-in house cleaning specialists. If you are looking for a Hampton Roads area Realtor, you can’t go wrong with Jason E. Dodd!” Andrew and Naomi Hochhaus Lochhaven, Norfolk, Virginia
Mark Olson Lochhaven, Norfolk, VA
Aaron Cottle, USN Norfolk, Va.
“My husband and I have purchased/sold several homes together and this was BY FAR the best experience we’ve had. It was an absolute pleasure working with Jason E. Dodd. We were out of town buyers and Jason handled everything for us. He even took time out of his busy day to go to a couple of houses we saw online and send pictures and videos to us. We were most impressed with his responsiveness…he always answered our phone calls and responded promptly to our emails. He advised us knowledgeably and honestly. He made us feel like we were his only clients! Being an out of town buyer is nerve wracking and difficult but we had complete confidence in Jason and we’re now living in a house and neighborhood that we LOVE. We will most definitely use Jason in the future. Jason, thank you so much for your hard work and for taking care of us! “
Sydney and W.C. Mulder Birdneck Lake, Virginia Beach
Alex Levy, USN Virginia Beach, Virginia
Lt. Ben Alsup, USN Larchmont, Norfolk
Ricardo Sotomagdaleno, USN Virginia Beach, Va.
“I would like to thank Jason E. Dodd for our great house hunting experience. Finding our first house was quick and easy. He did not show us anything that was out of our price range nor sub par. We were able to find the perfect house and settle within two weeks. Since we are in the military and have hectic schedules with deployments, his flexibility in working with us was excellent. I would highly recommend Jason E. Dodd to any military family or anybody, for that matter, looking for a great house in Norfolk or Hampton Roads. Thank you Jason, so much!”
Gus and Alicia Grumet Winona, Norfolk, Va.
My wife and I made a monumental decision; we were moving across country from Richland, Washington to the Hampton Roads area. Why at our age after retiring from two careers? We wanted to be near family, military facilities old friends and a new residence that had features which would accommodate the fact that we were not getting any younger. We contacted Jason E. Dodd from the West Coast and presented him with our objectives. Jason E. Dodd listened; carefully asked questions and listened again. Such interactions were extremely helpful and allowed us to better frame what we were seeking in our new residence. When we arrived in the Norfolk area, we were prepared to look at the homes he picked out for our viewing. In less than a week we found our home, had our offer accepted and the closing process well underway. The home, the neighborhood and its location in the Hampton Roads area exceeded our expectations. The diligent, persistent efforts Jason E. Dodd expended to meet our new residence needs quickly put us at ease from a most stressful move across country for two retirees. We highly recommend Jason for meeting your real estate needs. He not only understands meeting the needs of his clients; he puts into action taking care of his clients. CAPT Mario and Cindy B., USN (Ret) Suffolk, VA
Any military move is difficult enough, but the challenges associated with an overseas move are even greater. My family and I were in Germany and looking to buy a house in Norfolk. We had lived in Chesapeake in earlier tours, so we weren’t as familiar with the Norfolk area. Fortunately for us, Jason E. Dodd was there to assist on many levels. As a longtime Norfolk/Hampton Roads resident, Jason E. Dodd is intimately familiar with the area. Based on our conversations, he was immediately able to identify areas where he felt we would be most comfortable. There was no wasted time with places outside our financial means nor our stated desires. Additionally, he was able to recommend neighborhoods we never would have found on our own. Once we decided on our final few houses, Jason was very flexible with his time to assist us. With time zone differences and international calling issues, Jason worked with my wife and I to set up Skype video calls so that we could get into the details of the houses and, eventually, the closing. Without question, we felt incredibly comfortable with Jason as our Realtor and advocate. As a former Norfolk attorney and community volunteer, he is extremely well connected throughout the city. I would highly recommend Jason E. Dodd as a Realtor to any family member or friend looking to relocate to the Norfolk area! He understands the burden of frequent moves placed on military families, and he will do everything he can to ensure a successful home purchase! CMDR. Tim S. , U.S.N. Norfolk, Va.
I discovered Jason because he had the best listings online – but he sold his properties so quickly that each of the times I inquired about a property he had listed it was already under contract! I contacted him while on a deployment to Iraq and he responded immediately and was very enthusiastic about helping me look to purchase a property. The entire process was made much simpler and more transparent; I felt far more confident than I could have otherwise thanks to Jason. In particular, he impressed me with his deep and current knowledge of the market and trends, a keen ability to discern my needs and wants, and reliable and expeditious work-ethic. I value and trust his input and I consistently felt that he had my best interests at heart during the entire process of buying my home. I have recommended him to all of my friends in the area and unreservedly would go to him first to sell or buy a property. ~ Joseph P., Chicks Beach, Virginia Beach
- Naval Station Norfolk – Looking to move to or from the neighborhoods surrounding the Norfolk Naval Station, the world’s largest naval base? Call me directly at 757-472-8798, or email me and I will be glad to help with your real estate transaction. I have helped many military service men and women relocate around the Norfolk area.
- Naval Amphibious Base at Little Creek – Located in Northeast Norfolk, this Amphibious Base is bounded by Shore Drive and the Chesapeake Bay. To see the many beachfront real estate near this Base, call me at 757-472-8798 or email me , and I can show you the available homes.
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization ( NATO) – One of only two NATO headquarters in the world, NATO Norfolk is located on the south end of the Naval Station adjacent to Terminal Boulevard. There are many neighborhoods with great real estate close by, such as Meadowbrook, Algonquin and Lochhaven that are a quick commute to NATO. Contact me for a list of available homes.
- Joint Forces Command and Staff College (USJFCOM) – Also located on the Norfolk Naval Base, near the intersection of Hampton Boulevard and Terminal Boulevard
- Naval Air Station Oceana (NAS Oceana) – NAS Oceana is located close to the Oceanfront in Virginia Beach, and is just south of I-264, near the First Colonial Road south exit. To tour real estate near this base and the oceanfront, call me at 757-472-8798 or email me, and I will be glad to show you the area.
- Dam Neck – Located in Southeastern Virginia Beach, on the Atlantic Ocean and is part of NAS Oceana.
- Fort Story – Fort Story is located in Northeast Virginia Beach on the Atlantic Ocean and the Chesapeake Bay. Fort Story is a sub installation of the U.S. Army’s Ft. Eustis.
- Langley Air Force Base – Home of the 633d Air Base Wing and Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Virginia
- Fort Eustis – The U.S. Army’s Transportation Corps Headquarters
- NASA Langley Research Center – Located in Hampton Virginia, and home to Aeronautical Innovation since 1917
ADDITIONAL MILITARY RESOURCES
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth – Located in Olde Towne Portsmouth, as the oldest Naval Hospital in the U.S.
- Norfolk Naval Shipyard
- Navy Exchange (NEX)
- Morale ,Welfare and Recreation ( MWR)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
- Navy Lodge, Norfolk
- Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH)
- Air Terminal Norfolk
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
- US Department of Defense Official Web Site
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service
- My Pay
- DOD BAH
- Military Information
- Military One Source
UNITED STATES NAVY
UNITED STATES MARINE CORP
UNITED STATES ARMY